Conditions of Order
All orders placed with PCBElectronics, including those for Chip Outpost Products and through any webstore that may be branded using the names of other entities and embedded in the websites of those other entities, are subject to the terms of these Conditions of Order. Any purported change submitted by a purchaser in any additional documentation is hereby expressly rejected. Orders placed on forms deviating from these terms and conditions may be accepted, but solely on the basis that the terms of these Conditions of Order will prevail and such terms will be the sole terms governing the order.
1. Order Validation and Acceptance. When you place an order, we may verify your method of payment, shipping address and/or tax exempt identification number, if any, before processing your order. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Conditions of Order, the Products listed in your order. PCBElectronics, at its discretion, may choose to accept your order by processing your payment and shipping the Product, or may, for any reason, decline to accept your order or any part of your order in PCBElectronics's sole discretion. If we decline to accept your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you have provided with your order. Delivery and/or shipment dates provided in connection with any order are estimates only and do not represent fixed or guaranteed delivery dates.
2. Quantity Limitations. PCBElectronics may limit or cancel quantities available for purchase on any order on any basis, and to alter the availability or duration of any special offers at any time. PCBElectronics may reject any order, or any part of an order.
3. Electronic Communication. When you place an order via the Site, you are required to provide a valid email address, which we may use to communicate with you regarding the status of your order, advise you regarding shipment of backordered products, and to provide you with any other notices, disclosures or other communications relating to your order. You agree that PCBElectronics will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide and maintain a valid email address or as a result of any failure of your email system, spam filters, or other impediments to your receipt of our communications.
4. Pricing and Product Information. With the exception of Products that are designated as Chip Outpost Products, PCBElectronics purchases all Products directly from their respective original manufacturer. PCBElectronics purchases Chip Outpost Products directly from their respective original manufacturer or resellers authorized by the manufacturer.
PCBElectronics makes every effort to provide current and accurate information relating to the Products and prices, but does not guarantee the currency or accuracy of any such information. Further, PCBElectronics relies on the original manufacturer or reseller authorized by the manufacturer to provide any product warnings related to use of the products and/or chemicals that may be in the products, including, but not limited to safe harbor warnings under California’s Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (commonly known as Proposition 65). Information relating to Products is subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to PCBElectronics's completion of your order. In the event PCBElectronics discovers a material error in the description or availability of a Product that affects your outstanding order with PCBElectronics, or an error in pricing, we will notify you of the corrected version, and you may choose to accept the corrected version, or cancel the order. If you choose to cancel the order, and your credit card has already been charged for a purchase, PCBElectronics will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. All prices are in U.S. dollars. PCBElectronics is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by PCBElectronics and PCBElectronics reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
5. Payment. PCBElectronics offers the following payment methods:
For United States customers: PCBElectronics offers check, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, PayPal and prepaid by wire transfer as well as open account credit to qualified institutions and businesses. Payment must be made in the currency in which the order was placed.
For Other International customers: Except as otherwise provided on the Site, PCBElectronics offers MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, PayPal, prepaid by wire transfer, cashier's check in U.S. funds, as well as open account credit to qualified institutions and businesses. PCBElectronics cannot accept personal checks or certified personal checks. Use of Letters of Credit must be approved in advance by PCBElectronics's Accounting Department
Account Application. To obtain an account application for open account credit, submit an account application. Please allow sufficient time for the account application process. To avoid delay on your initial order, you may elect an alternative payment method.
6. Shipping Charges. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, (1) shipping or freight charges and insurance will be paid by the customer*, (2) all sales are made FOB PCBelectronic's warehouse in Shenzhen, and (3) shipping or freight charges from PCBelectronic''s warehouse in Shenzhen,CN are prepaid and added to the invoice, billed collect or billed to a third party.
* When a check or money order accompanies your order, PCBelectronics' pays all shipping and insurance (our choice for method of shipping) to all addresses in the U.S. and Canada.
Shipments of excessive weight or size may require additional charges. PCBelectronics will notify you prior to shipment if these conditions exist.
For International Shipments: Availability of ship methods is dependent on the destination country. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, (1) the shipping costs will be prepaid and added to your order, and (2) all import licenses, duties, tariffs, taxes and brokerage fees will be your responsibility. International Shipping Rates
7. Handling Charge. There is no minimum order or handling fee.
8. Taxes. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, prices shown do not include any federal, state or local taxes, or any other taxes or charges imposed by any government authority, including, without limitation, sales, use, excise, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes and charges shall be billed as a separate item and paid by you. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes and charges shall be added, as required by law. PCBelectronics charges sales tax unless you have a valid sales tax exemption certificate on file with PCBelectronics. PCBelectronics will not refund tax amounts collected in the event a valid sales tax certificate is not provided. If you provide a certificate that is not accepted for any reason by any governmental or regulatory authority, and PCBelectronics is required to pay tax on your purchase, you will reimburse and indemnify PCBelectronics for the amount of such tax and any related penalties or other charges, and PCBelectronics's reasonable expenses incurred in connection with the payment and collection of such tax.
9. Out of Stock. If a Product you order is out of stock at time of order placement, you may elect to have it shipped on a subsequent shipment date. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, additional shipping charges will apply to each shipment. Backorders will be held based on your request. The provisions of this Section 10 do not apply to Products that are designated as Chip Outpost Products
10. Export Compliance. In addition to the United States and its territories, PCBelectronics accepts international orders. Some Products may not be available for shipment outside the United States. All orders of international origin or destination are subject to export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United States or applicable foreign jurisdictions, agencies or authorities. You shall not, directly or indirectly, sell, export, transfer, transship, assign, use, or dispose of Products in a manner which may result in any non-compliance with applicable export control laws, restrictions, regulations, and orders of the United States or applicable foreign jurisdictions, agencies or authorities. You are responsible for obtaining any license or other official authorizations that may be required to export, re-export or import Products. These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. Government or as otherwise authorized by U.S.