- Part Number
- TiTAN-I development board based on MSP430
- Developments board TiTAN-I — 1 pcs Antenna cable — 1 pcs
TiTAN-I development board for MSP430 family MCU with the integrated Sub-1GHz transciever with real-time clock (CC430F5137). The output high-frequency channel is available for four frequency ranges: 315, 433, 868 and 915 MHz.
The difference from TiTAN is the absence of a debugger and the presence of all existing input / output ports on the board's contacts.
Free Code Composer Studio software with a set of examples and basic libraries allows to master the target MCU quickly.
The data transfer format is Proprietary (end user's own protocol).
The MCU contains 32KB Flash and 4KB RAM.
Main technical features:
- Data transfer interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C;
- Maximum data rate: 500 Kbps;
- Supply voltage: 2 ... 3.6 V;
- Transmitter power: up to +12 dBm;
- Receiver sensitivity: up to -117 dBm;
- Operating temperature range: -40…+85 0С.