Advanced Linear Devices Inc.
Advanced Linear Devices, Inc., (ALD) develops and manufactures ultra-low-power, precision CMOS analog integrated circuits, related board level products and Energy Harvesting Modules and accessories incorporating the company's exclusive EPAD® technology. ALD's standard semiconductor products include a full complement of "best-of-breed" ultra-low-charge-injection low-voltage analog switches, dual-slope A/D converters and digital processors, precision voltage comparators, precision rail-to-rail CMOS operational amplifiers, and low-drift CMOS timers with high discharge output, as well as an extensive selection of enhancement, depletion, and zero-threshold mode EPAD matched small signal MOSFET arrays.
- Development Boards, Kits, Programmers (76)
- Discrete Semiconductor Products (125)
- Integrated Circuits (ICs) (239)
- Clock/Timing - Programmable Timers and Oscillators (12)
- Data Acquisition - Analog to Digital Converters (ADC) (10)
- Interface - Analog Switches, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers (10)
- Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps (154)
- Linear - Comparators (47)
- PMIC - Power Management - Specialized (6)