Active-Semi International Inc.
Founded in 2004 in Silicon Valley and headquartered in Allen, Texas, Active-Semi is a rapidly emerging leader in the multi-billion dollar power management IC and intelligent digital motor drive IC markets. The company's portfolio of analog and mixed signal SoCs (systems-on-chips) are scalable core platforms used in charging, powering and embedded digital control systems for end applications such as industrial, commercial and consumer equipment.
- Development Boards, Kits, Programmers (146)
- Integrated Circuits (ICs) (407)
- Embedded - Microcontrollers - Application Specific (8)
- PMIC - AC DC Converters, Offline Switchers (41)
- PMIC - Battery Chargers (13)
- PMIC - Battery Management (30)
- PMIC - LED Drivers (12)
- PMIC - Power Management - Specialized (207)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers (1)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators (95)