ADG431 LC2MOS Precision Quad SPST Switch
The ADG431 is a monolithic CMOS device comprising four independently selectable switches. It is designed on an enhanced LC22MOS process which provides low power dissipation yet gives high switching speed and low on resistance.
The ADG431 switches are turned on with a logic low on the appropriate control input. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when ON and each has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. All switches exhibit break-before-make switching action for use in multiplexer applications. Inherent in the design is low charge injection for minimum transients when switching the digital inputs.
Features and Benefits
- 44 V Supply Maximum Ratings
- ± 15 V Analog Signal Range
- Low On-Resistance (<24 O)
- Ultralow Power Dissipation (<3.9 µW)
- Break-Before-Make Switching Action
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs
- Low Leakage (<0.25 nA)
- Fast Switching Times
ton <165 ns
toff <130 ns
- Plug-In Replacement for DG411/DG412/DG413
- 16-Lead DIP and SOIC Packages