AD8351S Aerospace Low Distortion Fully Differential RF/IF Amplifier
The AD8351S is fully differential amplifier, designed to drive high resolution (10-14 bits)/high speed ADCs (240 MSPS) at IF frequencies within communications receivers.
The AD8351S simplifies ADC driving allowing the user to adjust the gain (up to 26 dB) through one external resistor and incorporates output common mode adjustment circuit to ease the drive levels into the ADC.
The AD8351S is a very low distortion gain stage, along with low noise and wide gain bandwidth, making the part ideally suited to be used in digital communications IF receivers.
The AD8351S product data sheet provides detailed circuits on the driving 12-/14-bit resolution ADCs and using the device for single ended to differential signal conversion.
The AD8351S is fabricated on an advanced silicon bipolar process, operating on a single 3 or 5 volt supply, and fully specified over the –55ºC to +125ºC temperature range.
Features and Benefits
- Wide bandwidth 450 MHz (–3 dB bandwidth @ gain 6 dB)
- Single external resistor sets gain (0 dB to 26 dB)
- Adjustable output common mode voltage
- Fast settling and overdrive recovery
- Low distortion high linearity differential amplifier
- Optimized for driving high speed/resolution analog to digital converters
- Ideal for differential and single ended to differential applications